Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ritualistic Biting


This blog is for my brother to prove to him the ritualistic way in which I was bitten by ants. I was on a river trip (pictures to come) last week. One of the nights I must have set our tent up on top of a satan-worshipping, human-hating ant pile. When I woke up in the morning I literally had atleast 100 miniture "satan-ant" bites. Two series of these bites werer in a near straight line, one vertical and on horizontal. I know we cannot know the mind of an ant but I think it is not too difficult to deduce I was part of a ritual that night. Wouldn't you agree?

Sorry for the fuzzy picture, I am not in the habit of taking pictures of the back of my leg.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first, I thought maybe you finally had your belly button sewn shut like you have always wanted. I guess I will have to take your word on this picture being of "satan-ant" bites.

Danielle said...

wow.. you better watched out, the insect world is out to get you!