Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother!

We would like to wish my brother Jake a Happy 31st Birthday. My brother is easily one of my very best friends and has been for many years. As the story goes, when we moved to Utah in 1991, we didn't know anyone so we started talking at night and started to become friends. This tradition carried on through his high school years to when he was home on weekends from college (before and after his mission) up until he got married to Dearie. As a married man Justin and I have spent many hours hanging out with He and Dearie playing games and just talking. Even now, where he is sadly across the country, we rarely go a week without talking at least once. We have a similar sense of humor and spend most of our conversations trying to crack one another up. Often I call him about one thing and that turns into another and another to where we end up on the phone way too long. He is such good person; he is a great husband (so I've heard), a fantastic father to Izzy (as I have seen) and the soon to be twins (Logan and Lincoln?!) and a irreplaceable friend. Jacob, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Deirdra said...

He is pretty fantastic (most the time :)

Jessica said...

Arn't we lucky we have such great brothers! Cute pictures I especially liked the one of you two graduating.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! He always cracked me up :)