Friday, June 6, 2008

Home Cold Home


During the summer, because I am not taking any classes (and teaching an online class) I am able to spend a day or two a week at home just writing. Today I am home which should be nice and relaxing but it is not because it is freezing in my home. It is June 6th and all I want to do is turn on the heater!!! I had soup for lunch and just decided to make a turkey for dinner so the oven will heat up the home! It might as well be November! I am starting a petition, we are going to demand summer!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree...I have had my heater on constantly since we got home from California.

Danielle said...

seriously! it was supposed to be sunny tomorrow for Ains birthday! stupid weather.

Joan said...

Hi Eve! So tell me about the picture it is very cool. LOL

Jon and I turned on the gas fireplace.

allen_rosenthal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allen_rosenthal said...

Screwed up spelling in that last one...

It's 90 and humid in Chi-town, so I think cold would be good, but I know better. I only own one pair of shorts, and I took them on our 2006 camping trips, so my summer fashion is hopeless! Have you hit the outlets up in KJ yet to stock up on summer clothes, you gorgeous lady? :)