Friday, June 27, 2008

My Girlfriend's Movie

As many of you know, I have a "girl-crush" on Angelina Jolie and I have for many years. It is for that reason that today is a very exciting day for me; her new movie 'Wanted' comes out and I am going to see it! For most movies if Jeff Vice of the D-News does not give it 3 stars or higher, Justin and I will not even go see it but for Angie (she told me I could call her that) I don't even care. We are going to the last matinee today and I can't wait to see her! What should I wear?!!

2 comments:

eMpTy said...

who doesn't have a girl crush on angelina jolie?

Jessica said...

I do not have a girl crush on her however I am always impressed with her humanitarian ways. I do know a lot of men who crush on "Angie" especially one of Andrew's brothers...its kind of gross acutally.